Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event


I just watched this last night although it happened last month. Lucinda Fredericks (Australia)and Headley Britanna, together, powered to the lead at the 2009 Rolex Kentucky Three Day Event. It was this clear round in the jumping phase that took them to the lead. Gotta love the elegance and grace!
I'm singing to the tune of "horses, horses horses" as I post this. My sister would crack up right now. The horse thing being a family joke (literally) and we often sing "horses, horses, horses" to each other. That line comes from that scene in Sleepless in Seattle remember? Right at the beginning where Meg Ryan's had her little moment singing along to the holiday tune in her car?
Horses, horses, horses..

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog and I love your idea about the swap party. I'm definitely going to have to get that organized becuase I just love to organize get togethers and I think it will be a fun inexpensive night in! :)

    ReplyDelete