Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Free KFC dinner on Oprah


Oprah comes on at 9 a.m. here in Chicago and well I have a sort of love/hate relationship with Miss Oprah. If you get me on my political soap box, I won't say nice things BUT I watch her show every day from 9-10. Despite my being a hypocrite (Ken doll doesn't let me say her name anymore because of his frustration that I'm so two faced concerning Oprah and the Oprah show), I watch her show pretty faithfully. I admit there are things about what she has said and done that works my blood pressure into a near boiling point but then I'm drawn like a moth to a flame at nine each day. It's sick, I know but ok..I know. Anyway.. back to the show. If you go onto Oprah.com and download the coupon printer you can print up to 4 coupons for free KFC. I guess KFC wants America to try their grilled chickie, clog their arteries and keep the medical industry employed. So you get 2 pieces of chickie little, 2 sides and a biscuit for FREE! I love free anything. It could be a dang key chain and I'd be all yippie skippie over it. Now, I know that fast food is BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD for you and I'm also aware that KFC is like the crack of the fast food world but not cooking and free together??? Totally works for me.

1 comment:

  1. A thousand 'Thank Yous' for the tip, as this is exactly what we're taking to a casual get-together this weekend.

    Have a splendid Wednesday!
    tp

    ReplyDelete